The present declaration supposes the commitment of DIAGNÓSTIQA CONSULTORÍA TÉCNICA S.L with the privacy of the data of each one of the CANDIDATES.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Who is responsible for your data?
– Owner: DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L
– Registered Address: Calle Polo Norte, 5 Torrejón de Ardoz 28850 Madrid
– CIF: B-85123875
– Telephone: 34 917 081 650
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Page Information: https://diagnostiqa.com/proteccion-de-datos-candidato
- INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
- OBLIGATORY NATURE OF PROVIDING THE DATA.
The data requested in the web forms are generally, obligatory (unless in the required field the opposite is specified) to fulfill the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be fulfilled, notwithstanding you may freely view the contents of the Website.
- PURPOSE AND DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING.
With what purpose we will treat your personal data?
DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L, will treat the data of the CANDIDATE, in a manual and/or automated way, for the following specific purposes:
– We will treat your data in order to assess and manage your job application and, where appropriate, to carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel, in order to offer you positions that match your experience and/or training.-
To comply with the legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
– For how long will we process your data?
The data you provide in relation to the job offers you wish to apply for will be kept for one year, from the date of the last update. After this period, , the data will be deleted.
- TYPES OF DATA.
What categories of data do we process?
According to the purposes mentioned above, DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L. treats the following categories of data:
– Identification data: name, surname, DNI, NIE or identity document, photograph.
– Contact data; postal address, email address, landline and cell phone.
– Personal characteristics data: date of birth, sex, nationality, etc.
– Social circumstances data: marital status, etc.
– Academic and professional data: training/qualifications, professional experience, membership of professional associations and/or schools.
– Employment data: active or unemployed.
The CANDIDATE guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up to date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of such obligation.
In case the CANDIDATE provides data of third parties, they declare to have the consent of the same and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause and to guarantee DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L that they have informed them prior to their inclusion, exempting DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L from any liability in this regard and responding personally to DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L of any damages that may arise in case of contravention.
Any loss or damage caused to DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L, or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information will be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the CANDIDATE.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legitimacy for the treatment of your data, in relation to the remission of Curriculum Vitae and inscriptions in professional offers that DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L can publish, is based on the consent of the CANDIDATE who sends his data in reply to requests, applications, incidences or consultations of the CANDIDATE for the treatment of his CV, which is based on the above mentioned consent and that can be withdrawn at any moment. However, in this case, his candidacy could not be taken into account in personnel selection. The withdrawal of your consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
Likewise, the information of the CANDIDATE can be used for the fulfillment of the different legal obligations of DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L.
- DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data provided will not be disclosed to third parties without the express consent of the CANDIDATE, unless DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L. is obligated to do so by any regulation or legislation of mandatory compliance.
- SECURITY MEASURES
What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S. L is committed to the protection of personal data and privacy of the CANDIDATE, and will treat the data of the CANDIDATE in an absolutely confidential manner at all times and maintaining the mandatory duty of secrecy regarding them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of your data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, given the risks to which they are exposed and the type of data stored.
- RIGHTS OF THE CANDIDATE.
What rights does the CANDIDATE have?
At any time and free of charge, the CANDIDATE has the following rights:
- In accordance with Articles 15 to 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection (RGPD) and LO 3/2018 of 5 Dec. (Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights) may exercise their right of access to the data collected by DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S. L, for rectification, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation, opposition and portability of such data, by written and signed request addressed to the postal address listed in the heading of this clause and also telematically to the email address email@example.com, indicating name and surname, notification address and details of the request and a photocopy of the National Identity Card or equivalent proof of identity must be provided, and, where appropriate, a power of attorney.
- The aforementioned rights consist of the power, under the requirements of Articles 15 to 21 of the RGPD and LO 3/2018 of 5 Dec. (Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights), that THE CANDIDATE has to: know what data is held by DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S. L and what use is given to it; update their data; limit the processing of their data; exercise the “right to be forgotten” or deletion; express their opposition to treatment in certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation; receive a copy of their data in an accessible format or request cancellation.
- At any time THE CANDIDATE may withdraw the consent given to the specific treatment, through the procedure indicated in paragraph a), this action may cause the unilateral termination of the contract signed, not being able to comply with it. Once the CANDIDATE has exercised his right, DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L shall delete such data within a period not exceeding thirty days.
- The CANDIDATE is reminded of the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
In DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the rights of the CANDIDATE, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we treat your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us.