SISEx is a bidirectional EXPERT-OPERATOR communication system capable of operating in the following areas:
– Without communication coverage (Faraday boxes).
– Without power supply.
– With absolute or reduced darkness.
– Hostile environment: High temperature, high humidity, presence of particles in suspension.
Depending on the needs of its customers, DiagnóstiQA can provide this system both in the rental or acquisition.
THAT ALLOWS THE PLANT OPERATOR TO
• Obtain information (streaming, photos and video recordings)
• Transmit sensations (voice) during inspection
• Receive instructions from the expert
WHICH ALLOWS THE EXPERT IN THE OFFICE TO
• Conduct the remote inspection/audit
• Assist the operator during the inspection (sending additional information, instructions)
• Training aspects
• Evaluate operator’s performance
Required for the EXPERT in office
- Internet connection
- Access to SISEx application
Necessary in the field for the OPERATOR
- SISEx equipment provided by DiagnóstiQA including:
- Communications suitcase and WiFi network generation
- Image and sound transmission equipment
- Smartphone with 4G card
- Portable lighting equipment
- Data network access (one of the following options)
- Public 4G network
- On-site WiFi network
- On-site wired network
• Two-way communication both visual and audio in real time in high quality worldwide
• Hands-free operation.
• Light weight and small dimensions.
• Capability to take pictures and videos if necessary.
• Easily configurable and transportable (can be sent as a small courier shipment).