What does “cookie” mean?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer. Depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, they can be used to recognize the user.
Are all cookies the same?
No. There are many types of cookies, depending on their purpose and the time they remain installed on the user’s terminal (some are only installed during the session and others can remain for years). Based on this criterion, there are cookies that require the consent of the website user and others that do not (excepted cookies).
The excepted cookies are, among others, those that are essential so that the user’s computer and the servers of the DiagnóstiQA website can communicate with each other and allow the user to navigate through the web page in a faster way, without collecting protected data about them. Also, there can be cookies that are exclusive to DiagnóstiQA and others that belong to third parties. DiagnóstiQA can use both types.
Depending on their purpose, cookies are divided into groups. The main groups of cookies, so that the user can become familiar with them, are the following:
- Technical Cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use the different options or services it exist as, for example, traffic control and data communication, identify the session, access restricted parts, remember the elements of an order, complete the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: these are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal such as language, the type of browser through which you access the service, the localation from which you access the service, etc..
- Analysis Cookies: they are those that when treated by DiagnóstiQA or by third parties, allow to quantify the number of users and thus to perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the utilization that the users make of the offered service. To do this, your navigation on the website is analyzed in order to improve the supply of products or services offered by DiagnóstiQA.
- Advertising Cookies: are those that allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: are those that, either treated by DiagnóstiQA or by third parties, allow to manage as effectively as possible the supply of advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the ad content to the content of the requested service or the use made by the user of the website. For it, DiagnóstiQA can analyze the user’s Internet navigation habits and show advertising related to his profile of navigation.
What cookies does DiagnóstiQA use?
DiagnóstiQA can use in its web www.diagnostiqa.com the cookies that are shown in the section Cookies of Third Parties. The user can read carefully the content of each one of them, since some of them can obtain personal data and, according to the Law of Protection of Personal Data, DiagnóstiQA wants to inform the user of the purpose of the treatment of this data on its part. The user must bear in mind that both the cookies and their purpose may vary. Therefore, we recommend the user carefully read the Cookies Policy of DiagnóstiQA each time you access or browse the DiagnóstiQA website in case there was any change while the user was offline. However, for the peace of mind of the user, they are allowed to decide whether or not to download cookies at any time, if changes take place.
Third Party Cookies:
Google Analytics is a free tool that uses a set of cookies called “__utma” and “__utmz” to collect information anonymously and produce reports on website trends without identifying individual users.
Management of Cookies
DiagnóstiQA also informs the user that they will be able to access the cookies configuration used in www.diagnostiqa.com at any time and permanently. The DiagnóstiQA website uses a cookie for the personalization of contents and content management. It also uses third party cookies such as statistical analysis cookie of Google Analytics.
All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings are usually found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of the user’s browser. Users can also configure their browser or e-mail manager, as well as install free plug-ins to prevent Web Bugs from being downloaded when opening an e-mail. Specifically, to delete or download cookies the user must follow the following steps, depending on their browser:
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings For more information, the user can consult Microsoft support or the browser’s Help.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings For more information, the user can consult Mozilla support or the browser’s Help.
– CHROME: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Privacy -> Content settings For more information, the user can consult Google support or browser Help.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security
For more information, the user can consult Apple support or browser Help.
For any question you can contact DiagnóstiQA by e-mail email@example.com or phone + 34 917 081 650