Theoretical course on the main failure mechanisms found in power plants.
- To identify the different failure mechanisms and their causes.
- To learn useful methodology to analyze failures in the components of an industrial plant.
- To know predictive maintenance techniques in each component and to anticipate failures in service.
The course is addressed to Engineering, Inspection, Maintenance, Technical Office and Quality Assurance personnel.
The resources required for the course are: a desktop computer and internet connection.
What does the course include?
- 24-hour accessibility (personal access key to the student’s active account from the DiagnóstiQA training platform).
- Technical support from the platform itself (Netex).
- Pedagogical support through a DiagnóstiQA tutor assigned to the course with: Student forum, Chat with the teacher, Tutoring for resolution of doubts by videoconference.
- Diploma accrediting the completion of the course.
- Assessment by the student of the course from the platform itself.
DURATION AND BLOCKS
The course consists of:
- Self-training modules
- Videoconference to solve doubts with a tutor.
The self-training consists of SCORM packages corresponding to:
- Didactic unit of Failure mechanisms with PDF available.
- Self-assessment exercises type test of the Failure Mechanisms unit.
The self-assessment exercises contain explanatory feedback.