The present declaration establishes the commitment of DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L with the privacy of the data of each one of the DATA HOLDERS.
1. DATA CONTROLLER
Who is responsible for your data?
– Owner: DiagnóstiQA Consultoría Técnica S.L.
– Registered Address: Calle Polo Norte, 5 Torrejón de Ardoz 28850 Madrid
– CIF: B-85123875
– Telephone: 34 917 081 650
– E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Page Information: https://diagnostiqa.com/proteccion-de-datos-contacto
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE DATA.
The data requested in the website forms or during the visit made by THE DATA HOLDER are, in general, mandatory (unless otherwise specified in the required field) in order to comply with the established purposes. Therefore, if they are not provided or are not provided correctly, they cannot be fulfilled.
4. PURPOSE AND DURATION OF DATA PROCESSING.
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
DIAGNÓSTIQA, will process the data of the DATA HOLDER, manually and/or automatically, for the following specific purposes:
– manage the contact registration, manage appointments and advice to the DATA HOLDER regarding the consultation raised.
– follow up with the DATA HOLDER regarding the consultation raised, even after resolution.
– To send the DATA HOLDER electronic or postal communications regarding services, events and news related to DIAGNÓSTIQA’s professional activity.
– To send the DATA HOLDER commercial and/or promotional information by any means, related to the professional services provided by DIAGNÓSTIQA.
– to comply with the legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
For how long will we treat your data?
The data will be kept for as long as the DATA HOLDER does not revoke the consent given.
5. TYPOLOGY OF DATA
What categories of data do we process?
For the aforementioned purposes, DIAGNÓSTIQA processes the following categories of data:
– Identifying data: name, surname, ID card, NIE or document proving your identity.
– Data for contact management (other personal data and documentation associated with the consultation made, may require sensitive data such as medical data, criminal offenses, etc.).
The DATA HOLDER guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, that may arise as a result of breach of this obligation.
In the event that the DATA HOLDER provides data of third parties, he/she declares to have the consent of such third parties and undertakes to transfer to them the information contained in this clause and to guarantee to DIAGNÓSTIQA that he/she has informed them prior to their inclusion, exempting DIAGNÓSTIQA from any liability in this regard and being personally liable to DIAGNÓSTIQA for any damages that may arise in case of contravention.
Any loss or damage caused to DIAGNÓSTIQA or any third party through the communication of erroneous, inaccurate or incomplete information shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the DATA HOLDER.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legitimacy for the processing of data for these purposes is the consent given by the DATA HOLDER.
Likewise, the DATA HOLDER’S information may be used to comply with the different legal obligations of DIAGNÓSTIQA.
7. DATA COMMUNICATIONS
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
DIAGNÓSTIQA informs that the DATA HOLDER’s data shall not be communicated, unless required by law.
8. SECURITY MEASURES
What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
DIAGNÓSTIQA is committed to the protection of personal data and the privacy of the DATA HOLDER, and will treat the data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and keeping the mandatory duty of secrecy with respect to them, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to ensure the security of the data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the risks to which they are exposed and the type of data stored.
9. RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT.
What rights does the DATA HOLDER have?
At any time and free of charge, the DATA HOLDER holds the following rights:
- Pursuant to Articles 15 to 21 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection (GDPR) and LO 3/2018 of 5 Dec. (Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights) you may exercise your right of access to the data collected by DIAGNÓSTIQA, for rectification, deletion (“right to be forgotten”), limitation, opposition and portability of such data, by means of a written and signed request addressed to the postal address indicated in the heading of this clause and also telematically to the e-mail address email@example.com, indicating name and surname, address for notification purposes and the specific request, and providing a photocopy of the National Identity Document or equivalent proof of identity, and, if applicable, a power of attorney.
- The aforementioned rights consist of the power, under the requirements of Articles 15 to 21 of the RGPD and LO 3/2018 of 5 Dec. (Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights), that THE DATA HOLDER has the right to: know what data is held by DIAGNÓSTIQA and what use is made of it; update his/her data; limit the processing of his/her data; exercise the “right to be forgotten” or erasure; express his/her opposition to the processing in certain circumstances and for reasons related to his/her particular situation; receive a copy of his/her data in an accessible format or request its cancellation.
- At any time the DATA HOLDER may withdraw the consent given to the specific treatment, through the procedure indicated in paragraph a), this action may cause the unilateral termination of the contract signed, not being able to comply with it. Once the DATA HOLDER has exercised his/her right, DIAGNÓSTIQA shall delete such data within a period not exceeding thirty days.
- The DATA HOLDER is reminded of his or her right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Minors may not use the services available through the website without the prior authorization of their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who shall be solely responsible for all acts carried out through the website by the minors in their care, including the completion of the forms with the personal data of such minors and the marking, where appropriate, of the boxes that accompany them.
At DIAGNÓSTIQA we are committed to regulatory compliance and respect for the rights of the DATA HOLDER, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions regarding how we treat your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us.
The DATA HOLDER EXPRESSLY CONSENTS AND AUTHORIZES the processing of his/her data so that DIAGNÓSTIQA may send him/her additional communications and information about its services and activities not directly related to this consultation.